Sorry for the silence here but I have been adjusting to single life again and it's been more difficult than anticipated.
Yesterday I finally released Build 014 of OOA Tool. However, I abandoned attempts to finish all of the features that I had started. The main reason for the release was to make available the version of the tool that I am currently using to develop the OOA Tool 2 platform. Now if I have an idea that I want to blog about that uses any of the features that were implemented in that codebase then I can go ahead and blog about it. Knowing that users can replicate any models that I show. One example is reverse parent-child relationships which I blogged about a few days ago. Whether I release any further builds based on this codebase will depend on whether I discover any serious bugs before the new platform is ready. If anyone has a problem loading their existing models using this build then they can email me their ".ooa" file and I will fix any format problems they have.